Ask Experts Questions Today
Can you ask experts questions today because you have an expert handy? Or, do you even know who to ask your questions of? Are you losing sleep because you don’t know what to do to help yourself or your child? Do you have questions about parenting, learning, adhd, autism, or reading? What about those questions about bullying, how to finish college, summer camps, learning or more? You can now ask experts questions using the complimentary service. You can now get education advice from reliable sources.
Do you have a ‘burning’ question regarding your child’s learning? Now is your chance to get your questions answered. We have developed a team of 14 experts, including the Nations Learning Expert, Bonnie Terry, M. Ed., BCET.
Ask Experts Questions Now:
16 Experts in 14 categories that you can rely on to give you the answers you need.
1. The Nations Learning Expert: Learning Disabilities and Reading, Bonnie Terry, M. Ed., BCET
2. ADHD physicians Frank Barnhill, M.D. and Stephen Guffanti, M.D.
3. Brain Health, Thyroid and Memory expert Richard Shames, M.D.
4. Vision and Learning expert Kristy Remick, O.D., FCOVD
5. Bullying expert Kathy Seifert, Ph.D.
6. Finish College expert Marcia Cantarella, Ph.D.
7. Phonics and Reading expert Alan Scalone
8. Speed Reading expert Abby Marks Beale
9. Music and The Brain expert Jay Oliver
10. Accelerated Learning expert Colin Rose
11. Autism experts Eric Chessen and Joel Manzer
12. Homeschool expert, Rebecca Kochenderfer
13. Algebra expert Henry Borenson, Ed.D.
14. Learning styles and strategies expert, Pat Wyman.
Remember, this is a free service and any time, you can ask experts questions.
Ask Experts Questions About:
How to help your child improve their skills?
How to access services within the school system?
What kind of accommodations can your child have?
You can now ask experts your questions using the complimentary service at HowToLearn.com.
Read more about it at About.com. So, please pass the word along to anyone you think might have a question that needs to be answered by an expert.
And, ask experts questions today.