Ten Minutes to Better Study Skills
Writing Graphic Organizers
- Write more interesting sentences
- Learn the steps of the writing process
- Write clear and understandable paragraphs and essays
- Make good word choices and improve your vocabulary
- Write a bibliography/works cited
- Write the four basic essays
Learning Writing With 10-minute Graphic Organizer Exercises
Ten Minutes to Better Study Skills™ makes the information we have read or acquired easy to use. These graphic organizer study forms, tips, and methods are supported by the National Reading Panel.
Specially Designed Graphic Organizer Forms Improve 18 Areas of Learning Including:
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Writing
- Note-taking Skills
- Paragraph Writing Skills
Improve Perception Skills Including:
- Visual Memory
- Visual Tracking
- Visual Closure
- Sensory Motor
Learning Writing Is Easy with Ten Minutes to Better Study Skills
Spiral-bound workbook features:
- Quick, practical 10-minute graphic organizer exercises
- Reproducible activities with graphic organizers
- Tips to help students organize information, take notes, make comparisons and write essays
- Includes reproducible planning calenders, test taking tips, research paper organizers and much more!
Students will soon be on their way to higher test scores and improved writing skills
Learn the Secrets that will change your child’s attitude about writing and studying with using a graphic organizer.
Is your child overwhelmed by writing? Are you stressed out helping with writing assignments? Are you tired of the procrastination?
Imagine Your Child using a Specially Designed Graphic Organizer and Becoming
- Stress free completing their writing assignments
- Completing homework in less time and creating more family time
- Using the 5 Easy Steps to Studying
- Using the Step-by-Step Secrets to Paragraph and Essay Writing
I’ve been teaching students from 1st grade through high school and even adults over the last 35 years. When I designed these graphic organizer forms, I designed them with those grades in mind. So my 1st and 2nd graders use some of the graphic organizer fill-in-the-blank forms, my 3rd – 5th graders use more of them, and my 6th and above students use all of the graphic organizer forms.
Recent research has shown that students can be taught “how to learn”. Strategies used in Ten Minutes to Better Study Skills™ focus on how to learn and how to effectively use what has been learned.
Imagine how confident your child will be when they can:
- Write quality rough drafts in 10 minutes.
- Cut their studying time down with the 5 steps to easy studying.
- Use the 7 secret steps to take on test day that will improve their test scores.
- Reduce their homework time and regain family/free time.
With these quick, practical 10-minute exercises, your child will soon be on their way to higher test scores, improved writing skills and more! Spiral-bound workbook features reproducible activities and tips to help students organize information, take notes, make comparisons, and write essays. Includes reproducible planning calendars, test taking tips, research paper organizers and much, much, more! Don’t let another day, week, or month go by. Your child doesn’t need to struggle any longer! You don’t need to have a battle of wills over writing assignments any more! Your days and evenings are too short to spend so much time filled with stress. Your child can learn to become a proficient writer.
As with all Bonnie Terry Learning Products, Ten Minutes to Better Study Skills comes with a 60 Day Money Back No Questions Asked Guarantee.