The 5 Critical Steps You Need to Help Your Child Improve Their Learning Skills
July 15th, 2010
For those of you that missed last Wednesday night’s call … I wanted to pass this along as soon as I could.
You will want to listen over the next 3 days as it may not be available after that.
You will hear:
- Case Studies
- A current client talk about her daughter and how this method has changed their lives.
On the call you will learn:
- Why children and adults struggle with learning
- The Cone of Learning
- The 5 critical steps you need to help your child improve their skills
- The 6 activities you can do right now to help them improve their skills and still have fun.
Especially for parents wanting to help their:
- Struggling learners
- Reluctant learners
- Learners that take a long time to complete their work
- Learners that are ‘falling through the cracks’
- LD, Dyslexic, ADHD learners
- Gifted learners
These activities work with kids of all ages – and even adults, too! Improve reading skills, writing skills, spelling skills, and math skills in minutes a day.
Listen before the recording is taken down!
Bonnie Terry, M. Ed., BCET