Abby Marks Beale is America’s #1 Speed Reading Expert. She has been teaching speed reading for over 20 years and is the author of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Speed Reading, 10 Days to Faster Reading and a college study skills textbook entitled Success Skills: Strategies for Study and Lifelong Learning 3e. She recently created an online course entitled Rev It Up Reading: Getting Up To Speed With What You Read now available for college students, high school students and business professionals.
Speed Reading Expert Abby Marks Beale Part 1
Bonnie and Abby discuss:
- The idea of reading faster has always intrigued people. How fast can a person really go?
- What is the average reading speed of most adults?
- Why should a person learn how to speed read? And does it mean they will go fast all the time?
Speed Reading Expert Abby Marks Beale Part 2
Bonnie and Abby cover further topics in speed reading:
- What is involved in speed reading?
- What is your favorite speed reading strategy?
- I understand you are good at helping people get control over their reading piles. What is your advice on this?
Speed Reading Expert Abby Marks Beale Part 3
Bonnie and Abby finish their discussion with Part 3:
- What are the biggest fears you see when people learn to speed read?
- Can people use these speed reading skills on a computer screen? How does this work?
- How fast do you read?
Rev It Up Reading
Wallingford, CT 06492
Toll-free: 1-877-664-READ (7323)
In CT: 203-949-9153